100% Get the Whole Picture: Forces and Matter6-9 years
Learn about forces and matter through facts focused on percentages.
Did you know that only 12.5% of an iceberg is above the surface and the remaining 87.5% is below water? Find out about the different states of matter and the forces that govern them. Learn about forces and matter through facts focused on percentages. Liquids, solids, gases, buoyancy are some of the topics covered in this exciting new way of exploring forces and matter.
Find out what makes the world complete by understanding the different components that make everything whole.
The series combines the visual style of infographics and their striking way of presenting facts and figures, alongside in-depth explanations and diagrams. It is a fun approach to science, leaving behind long lists of facts and presenting information in a relevant and easy-to-understand way.
Other topics covered in the series are the human body, our living planet, energy and fuel, people and places, forces and matter, space and time.
Perfect for readers aged 9 and up.